Thursday, January 13, 2005


Brabus CLS 55

2 comments:

supersoniceddy said...

Here is a debate though. S4, AMG CLKE55, M3, Boxter.
Which car would you take.

I'd take the new Boxter. Simply because I need a convertible next. As for this generation CLK. It looked too feminine and it misses the C pillar, which makes me think it is not as sterdy as it should be....
M3 is a great car, but too common looking.
S4-->too front heavy 60/40 weight distro.

So my choice is Boxter....if I can afford $40K to $50K price range.

fchenod said...

I agree with your comments. I would go for the boxter too. For me nowadays, power is not that critical. all the cars you buy for over 50K will have good power, just tenth of seconds difference. Looks are more important. But what I'd do is buy an s2000 and save the rest of the money and invest. :)