Gear: Nikon D70 (born on 12-24-04), Canon SD800 (7/19/07), and iPhone 3G (7/11/08)
That is sweet ride. I really like the color. I want to buy Allison a bike now.
It's pretty darn nice, lets get Allison into it too. Mari paid about $1200 but it has ultegra components and all the nice upgrades. Specialized makes the same bike with cheaper components for about $800.
CRAZY bike! Very nice! I want to start biking too, but I'll just use my cheapie. (Ju)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is sweet ride. I really like the color. I want to buy Allison a bike now.
It's pretty darn nice, lets get Allison into it too. Mari paid about $1200 but it has ultegra components and all the nice upgrades. Specialized makes the same bike with cheaper components for about $800.
CRAZY bike! Very nice! I want to start biking too, but I'll just use my cheapie. (Ju)
Post a Comment