Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Da 13th

From MasterLee's post today: Crazy stuff

"Unlucky day? So far so good...

I had coffee with my favorite college counselor today, who by the way is one of the most insightful person I know. Plus, she is an avid fan of this blog. I usually meet with her once a month at NORTHERN LIGHTS to chit chat about our wonderful University and update each other on life after PDP.

Anyway, she pointed out that DaVaquero's upcoming wedding is on July 22, which is very close to my anniversary. I was surprised I didn't make that connection before. My wedding date was July 25. That's awesome! I know DaVaquero will never forget his wedding anniversary so everytime he celebrates his, I will be reminded of mine. I even get a 3 day lead time to plan.

You know what is even more interesting...DaVa's b-day is 4/28 - you guessed it - it is 3 days before my b-day on 5/1. I don't put much stock in numerology, but that is some coincidence. Okay, I think I'll stop here and not carry out further analysis since it's Friday the 13th.

Following another line of thought...of the 3 musketeers (Sonic, DaVa, and Master), I got my driver's license and marriage license first. Then Dava follows soon after with Sonic tagging along at an Un-Sonic-like speed. So just calculating the deltas...here is the projection for Sonic's wedding:

Delta#1 ~ 2
Delta#2 ~ 9 (hint: Pope died)
Delta#Aver. ~ 5.5

Master's STONE COLD Lock: 2009 - 2010, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!"

No comments: