Hi, Here are some suggestions. On the Wedding Party, leave a few lines on who each person is and what they do. It leaves a nice touch, and lets the guests know how they are a part of your life. Confession: I cried reading Mari's story. Good job Mari.
PS: I think you are missing Ring Bearer and Flower Girl
Haha, I was going to do exactly that. I will definitely put a little about each person in the wedding party. and then add the ring bearer and flower girl.
3 comments:
Hi,
Here are some suggestions. On the Wedding Party, leave a few lines on who each person is and what they do. It leaves a nice touch, and lets the guests know how they are a part of your life.
Confession: I cried reading Mari's story. Good job Mari.
PS: I think you are missing Ring Bearer and Flower Girl
Haha, I was going to do exactly that. I will definitely put a little about each person in the wedding party. and then add the ring bearer and flower girl.
Yes, I am the Information Minister at UCLA. Very cute site. Let us know when you make any changes.
Post a Comment