Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mutsy Is Missing!!!


I got a call from my sister today and found out that my old dog Mutsy has been missing for a month now. In 2004 when I graduated, my mom forced me to give my aunt the dog so that I wouldn't have to worry about her when I found a new job and had to move. My aunt has taken good care of her for the past 2 years but when she was washing her car at home (West Covina), Mutsy apparently ran out. No one bothered to tell us that she was missing until we found out from my other cousin a whole month later.

If you have any information about her or how to find her please let me know. I want her BACK!!! Poor Mutsy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Mutsy! That sucks, bro. I hope you get her back safe and sound real quick.

Anonymous said...

What?! Did your aunt call the local animal shelter? Was Mutsy registered? You can call LA County. Also check the local pounds. Sonic, how did you find the other dogs?

Unknown said...

How far can she go? She is a fatty now. Let's hope Al finds her. She reads up on pet adoption all the time.

fchenod said...

I asked my aunt and she did register Mutsy at West Covina. She had a tag with a phone number and address. Apparently she did post signs and called the shelters but no one called or notified them. Most likely found her and decided to keep her. Poor Mutsy.

Unknown said...

That sux!