Gear: Nikon D70 (born on 12-24-04), Canon SD800 (7/19/07), and iPhone 3G (7/11/08)
dry 100, or humid 100...there is a difference.
That's HOT ... I'm glad I don't have to wear a tux in July!
can we take our pants down at the table??
Haha, no, unless you will be wearing shorts under. and it was a humid 100.
Hey Sonic, just because we saw Dabull without his pants, doesn't mean you can take yours off...
Wait, I thought all of us seeing dabull without his pants was a secret....oops...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
dry 100, or humid 100...there is a difference.
That's HOT ... I'm glad I don't have to wear a tux in July!
can we take our pants down at the table??
Haha, no, unless you will be wearing shorts under. and it was a humid 100.
Hey Sonic, just because we saw Dabull without his pants, doesn't mean you can take yours off...
Wait, I thought all of us seeing dabull without his pants was a secret....oops...
Post a Comment