Thursday, June 22, 2006

Impressive Win


Whoever thought Brasil didn't look impressive didn't know they were just getting warmed up. After today's game, Brasil finally showed some of their skills and flare. It was a nervous first half when Brasil was down 0-1 to Japan. Fortunately Ronaldo scored his 13th World Cup goal just before the half to make it 1-1. But after the half, things looked better and more exciting. One of the best games in the World Cup so far. Brasil 4 Japan 1. Next game is on June 26th against Ghana. Go Brasil!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was one hella funny pic.
man, jpn sucked this year.

EC

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/477.html or http://google-index.info/1156.html