Sorry everyone. I have neglected the blog since I have been so busy with my "new office". I have been away from my lovely wife for at least 13 hrs/day and I really only get to see her for about 1-2 hrs/day. And we are newlyweds. How sad!
Anyways, the office inside COSTCO is small but nice. I have been seeing about 20 patients/day and getting exhausted. But yesterday and today have significantly slowed down. I guess it's good for me but bad for my wallet. :)
I will promise to find some time to spend with those pictures we took in Maui and take a few pictures of my office.
If any of you will drive up here to visit, I'll give you a FREE eye exam!!! What a deal!
2 comments:
Do you take VSP now?
I know it's sad that you don't get to spend much time w/ your wife. Like she said, at least you are with her at night. And as long as it's good for your wallet, it's worth the sacrifice ... for now.
Post a Comment