First of all, the Mrs and I figured we don't really need a house. But the Bella Lago lady called and mentioned that there is a $50K incentive by using their lender. They will take contingency so that we can sell our condo. She also mentioned that they can lower the rate to 4.875% by using $25K of the incentives. What do you guys think? Is that worth it? I calculated and it seems like we would save about $360/mo by going with 4.875 vs 6.5%. In 30 years, we would have saved about $129K. Is this just a gimmick or is it worth it?
by the way, the incentive and contingency makes this home very tempting.
3 comments:
How much are home association fees? I hate those. I want a house I don't have to pay those or maybe like the ones that have less than $100 a year that just pay for some fences here and there.
HOA is less than $110 and it's a gated community with security at the 2 gates.
read the fine prints, but if you want a broker let me know. He is pretty good. He doesn't pressure sell and he gives good information. - mikey
Post a Comment