Gear: Nikon D70 (born on 12-24-04), Canon SD800 (7/19/07), and iPhone 3G (7/11/08)
There's my husband MasterLee. I'm glad you are having fun. Miss you.
GREAT pic of the train, yes it looks like it's going SUPER fast, and Mari is a great actress! I love the pic of you and Mari overlooking the water. Have fun!
this is a good shot too.the wind and the hair as train zooms by works. you can feel the movements.Sonic - the art critic
Post a Comment
3 comments:
There's my husband MasterLee. I'm glad you are having fun. Miss you.
GREAT pic of the train, yes it looks like it's going SUPER fast, and Mari is a great actress! I love the pic of you and Mari overlooking the water. Have fun!
this is a good shot too.
the wind and the hair as train zooms by works. you can feel the movements.
Sonic - the art critic
Post a Comment