Gear: Nikon D70 (born on 12-24-04), Canon SD800 (7/19/07), and iPhone 3G (7/11/08)
oh my goodness how exciting!! Congratulations Mari and Fernando!!!! I would love to drive down for your housewarming!
Do you have enough space for us to come up for a housewarming?? :) Congrats! I can't wait!
I know, we can't wait either. It's definitely big enough for parties. Large living room and kitchen area.
Road trip!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on your new house!!! Ju's showed me the picture, it is BEAUTIFUL!Cristina Lin
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my goodness how exciting!! Congratulations Mari and Fernando!!!! I would love to drive down for your housewarming!
Do you have enough space for us to come up for a housewarming?? :) Congrats! I can't wait!
I know, we can't wait either. It's definitely big enough for parties. Large living room and kitchen area.
Road trip!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on your new house!!! Ju's showed me the picture, it is BEAUTIFUL!
Cristina Lin
Post a Comment