My car started having some issues last week. It basically won't change gears when going from 4th to 5th gear if above 3000rpm. It seems like it's the transmission. Keep in mind, my car has about 183K miles on it.
I think it's time to start looking for a new ride. Any suggestions for new or used? Lets just say between $25-35K. If I buy one of the cars you suggested, i'll let you drive it!
4 comments:
I'd say go with Lexus IS250 in Grey.
Great car.
Sonic
Haha, how did I know you'd say that. Any other suggestions?
oh yeah, btw, you won't get to drive the new car since I won't be getting an IS. haha, jk.
also do get a Panerai Luminor Marina Watch in 44mm since you'll be spending money anyway....
Toyota Camry. Great family sedan in the lower end of your price range and you'll be able to drive that for another 180K+ miles.
Or get an Acura TL. It's in the higher end of your range, but it's a great sedan with great standard options.
Post a Comment