Tuesday, January 16, 2007

3 weeks until walk through

 
The house is coming along nicely. However, it's a mess inside and there are a lot of things that need to be fine tuned and "aligned" (like cabinet knobs and drawers). It is only 3 weeks away until it's all done and cleaned up. Click on the picture above for the album link.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ju said...

How come Sonic has a room and we don't?? I can't wait until your house is done and you are fully moved-in. Don't forget, you can take the full-queen bed from our place.

fchenod said...

Haha, he called it. You guys have the room next to the guest bathroom on the other side of the house.

Unknown said...

Man, it looks really nice. My dad might be your next door neighbor. Kaini and Jack will be on the other side.

Anonymous said...

I love your kitchen.

Anonymous said...

yuppie.

I got MY room!!!

Sonic

Christina said...

Your new home is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, is Kelly,

I finally got my Tiffany diamond ring , even no special proposal,
he still made me feel that i am the
happness girl in the world ~~

fchenod said...

Kelly!!! Congratulations! You need to take pictures and show it to us. what is your website? Mari and I are extremely happy for you.