Gear: Nikon D70 (born on 12-24-04), Canon SD800 (7/19/07), and iPhone 3G (7/11/08)
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Chen Tam Wedding
Us at the wedding. It was a lot of fun, the MC made us play games and it was entertaining. Just look at the picture below and you'll understand. I almost peed in my pants laughing. This was a sausage fest. The pictures will last a lifetime. :)
oh my gosh i didn't even know it was Eddie until he put that comment on. This is a funny picture. So was the MC named Cherry? That's the one at my friend's wedding. Her english was so bad we thought she said "Light Sabers" instead of "Life Savers."
Fernando will you bring your nice camera to my wedding?? I'll pay you to take some extra wedding pictures b/c I know you are really good <3 <3 Did you save 5/5/07?
I think the MC was named Sherry, but I didn't think her English was that bad. On the other hand, she didn't say the words 'Life Saver' during the wedding, only 'sausage on a stick'. :(
10 comments:
Who's the stud on the right?
Don't know, but he definitely knows how to handle his sausage.
LOL! Any pics of the couple you can share?
yeah, I didn't take a camera. I only have the large camera so it's a pain to take it places. I need a new small digicam.
WTF.
Take that pic off. Don't want people to think I am gay.
Sonic
Be secure in your masculinity man. No biggie!
oh my gosh i didn't even know it was Eddie until he put that comment on. This is a funny picture. So was the MC named Cherry? That's the one at my friend's wedding. Her english was so bad we thought she said "Light Sabers" instead of "Life Savers."
Fernando will you bring your nice camera to my wedding?? I'll pay you to take some extra wedding pictures b/c I know you are really good <3 <3 Did you save 5/5/07?
Yes! date saved. I'll bring my camera for sure.
I think the MC was named Sherry, but I didn't think her English was that bad. On the other hand, she didn't say the words 'Life Saver' during the wedding, only 'sausage on a stick'. :(
Post a Comment