
The house is officially OURS!!! The wifey picked up the key from the builder today at 5pm and went over to drop off a few things. They did give us a gift as you can see. I'll have to show you guys a better picture. We should be moved in by this sunday and everyone is invited to come visit the new house. We'll try to set up a "house warming party" but I know it will be hard for everyone to show up at the same time so...come whenever you have time
7 comments:
nice, and you get a tiffany's key ring.. wow; where do i sign up?
My dad wants to visit your new house soon.
Yes, tell your Dad that he's invited. We have a room for him and anyone else that wants to visit.
Congratulations!! how exciting!! I can't wait to have my own house some day. Not sure when that can happen in the bay area :(
Congrat, Ferny and Mrs. Bull! It must be very exciting to finally own your very own home. We'll come visit soon (this time for real!)
I don't think I'll have a nice gift like yours when if I get my house! That's pretty cool! Anything inside the blue box and/or bag is preeetty nice. Congrats on your house, I can't wait to see it.
Congratulations! You must be very excited to finally move in? Perhaps a baby is next?
Post a Comment