
We finally got our car back from the dealer. It was there for a total of 4 days. I had to drive the Ford Fusion the whole time, but at least they paid for it. Here is what was done.
4 new Run-Flat tires $0
Enable Bluetooth $110
New Brade Pads, sensor and lining $0
Glove Box handle replaced $0
Rough Idle fixed $0
New Wipers Inserts $0
Total for 4 day service $110
with free rental.
I love full warranties that cover service. The new tires themselves cost about $1200. I just hope this set of tires will last longer than 17K miles.
2 comments:
hi is Kelly,
I can't wait to meet Jordyn and
Jaylee, are they still carzy about
" Dora ", I need to prepare the gift now !!! exacted!exacted! exacted !
BTW here are my MSN(shane_kelly@hotmail.com)
Skype: kellykoo
pls take a look of my pics in my MSN spaces ~~
I'm really glad Mari got her car back! And the rental was covered, woohoo!!! :) Pretty cool, the tires replaced? Is that normal? I'll have to ask Jimmy.
Post a Comment