Monday, February 26, 2007

Pretty Bird

 
Pretty, pretty bird. Remember that line in Dumb & Dumber? That's what I thought of when I pulled out the bird that my wife ran through. She saw some feathers on the grill of the new car and nails close to the radiator. I didn't think it was a whole bird, just feathers until I actually removed it. There was half of a bird, with no head and only one leg, the rest probably went through the radiator and it's somewhere inside. Poor bird, it couldn't get away from a speeding BMW driven by a girl. :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christina said...

EWWWW!! What a good hubbie you are taking that bird out for wifey :)

Anonymous said...

YOU BIRD KILLER YOU!!!

sonic

Unknown said...

OMG! is that some kind of tropical bird? It's sorta colorful, j/k :P

Unknown said...

Ouch!

Anonymous said...

Tell me when your wifey is on the road and I'll pull over!

Ju said...

I'm with Christina, it was pretty EWWW! I saw it and it gave me goosebumps ... I almost pucked! Good hubby you are ... or just a car lover!

Lainey-Paney said...

Gross!!!
Until that post, I never thought about birds getting killed by motorists...
yucky!