Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Walk through


Bring and early this morning we showed up at the new house for our walk-through. The weather was cold and gloomy. We spent about 2 hours looking over the home and going over how things work. There are minor things that will need some touch up. Overall the home looks great. The outside is pretty plain but the inside is beautiful. We can't wait to move in to the new house. If everything goes as planned, we'll get the keys on monday Feb 12th!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Right before Valentine's Day! You should celebrate at home ;)

Congrats again! I am so happy for you two. Your house is beautiful!

Ju said...

That's your V-day gift to each other! I see the THREE car garage. I can't believe the house we want doesn't have a REAL three car garage! Congrats, I can't wait to see the house.

Unknown said...

The house looks really nice. Did the garage come with those built-in shelves?

fchenod said...

Built-in shelves? Where? There aren't any in this house. What you see in the garage is an unprimed garage wall. haha.