Target Counter Stools
Another thing we have been wanting to do was paint the garage. We bought the home with an unfinished garage wall because it was $1000 for them to paint it. We decided to do it ourselves since we dont' really care too much about how it looks quality-wise.
The "best buns in the business" did a great job on the dark wall. We used most of the paint that was left over from the builder and we still have more to do. We'll see if we end up having to buy more paint. We did come to the conclusion that we need to hire someone to do the garage ceiling.

3 comments:
I had a chance to watch Patty, Ron, and Eliseo on TLC's "bring home the baby" again this afternoon and I watched really really close this time. I did see Mrs. Bull holding Niko and you with your camera. Very cute. I can't believe Eliseo is one already. Kids do grow up fast.
You guys did a better job of painting your garage...ha ha ha...
Haha, just don't look too close, it looks like crap. We are hiring a guy to paint the ceiling for $50.
Post a Comment