Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jumpcut



Chris asked me today if I knew of any free slideshows that could play your own music and have transitions that zoom in and out. I had no idea but said that I knew. :) haha, sorry Chris. Anywho, I knew of a couple, but didn't work out. After some searching I found Jumpcut. It looked like the perfect slide show. Later I found out it's part of yahoo. Pretty soon, millions of users will use it when it hits the yahoo community. Check it out.

Jumpcut.com
FYI: I didn't have an mp3 file at work so this is just a trial show.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks sooooo much for your help today Fernie! I am still trying to figure out how you did the fade in and out thing.... This is awesome!

Christina said...

I did all pics to have ken burns transitions but my pics don't do anything special at all. But I got the music uploaded..