
Even though we have no money for a new car, I have been thinking about it. The current car has 195K miles on it and sooner or later it will have to be retired. There are many cars I would like to drive, but I know I'll have to sacrifice a little style for reliability and cost of ownership since I drive so much.
An article with good pics finally came out about the car above. I'm still not sure how it will look in person. Until then, it's just one of many possible candidates.
5 comments:
That looks pretty good. A bit more sportier than the current model. The front looks a little like the Acura TL and the back looks like an Audi A4. This might be my next car!
I wonder what the coupe will look like, I think I've seen a pic and wasn't that impressed. The front of the new accords seem a little to square, the TL is much sportier.
You can buy my IS250 :P
I might swtich up to something else in the next year or so...
Sonic
Hey Fernando,
That's probably the next car that I will be getting. Let's go buy one together.
What's with ALL you boys getting the same car? It would look very cute if all you guys lived next to each other and have all the cars lined up on the driveway!
Post a Comment