Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dinner at 302

We had dinner with the guys Saturday night at a chinese restaurant called 302 (I think it stands for the classroom number, correct me if I'm wrong) This is a great restaurant with an elementary school ambiance. The tables and chairs are reminiscent of the old tables and chairs in elementary school in Taiwan. There was a chalkboard and a tv playing cartoons.

 

Wifey ordered the dumplings (not too shabby)

 

I ordered the Stinky Tofu, BBQ corn, and the Pork with rice and vegetables. This was delicious. I've been wanting to try this food for weeks! I would eat there again for sure.

 

This is Wifey with the delicious shaved green ice cream dessert with red beans. This is their trademark dessert. It is unique and definitely something everyone should try.

3 comments:

Jack said...

DOOOOOOOOOOOD, that is my favorite shaved ice.. it's so good once it hits the lips.

Anonymous said...

The 3 stands for 3rd grade and the 2 stands for the second class. That place was pretty good. The next time we go, I want to sit inside with all the classroom furniture!

Unknown said...

No it wasn't