
Pricing is out on the new accords. My reaction when I first saw it was "Are you kidding me?" When my parents bought my 2000 Honda Accord EX-L, they paid $22,500 out the door. The same car now is $26K before taxes and destination charges. So the new car is at least $5K more than it was before. If I choose to get the coupe EX-V6 with Nav, I'll be paying more than $30K before tax.
At $30K +/- $3k I can get a 2006 BMW 330i 4 door sedan with low miles for that price.
Good thing my accord is still going strong at 205K miles. I don't want my next car to be an impulse or necessity purchase.
6 comments:
I say this looks more attractive!!
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/11/frankfurt-2007-the-100-new-and-improved-audi-a4/
or downgrade to:
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/14/bmw-1-series-to-start-below-30k/
Man! the A4 is just HOT! maybe my car will last long enough for me to save up for that one.
and I can't get myself to get a 1 series, i'll be the laughing stock. just like those who got the hatchback 3 series. hehe, i hope no one that is reading this has that car. :)
I saw a tv commercial the other day for the new Accord coupe, and I was thoroughly impressed. Wow... Honda done did it this time!!!
The Honda coupe looks like a BMW, that's why it's 30K, and the X3 looks like the CR-V, that's why a loaded CRV is 28K.
Here is another teaser:
http://microsites.audiusa.com/AudiA4/index_us.html
Thanks! I will have to wait until all the prospects come out so I can judge in person.
Post a Comment