Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's About Time!

 
 
 




It was about time that my friend and past roommate got married! They have been together for about 8 years and living more than 400 miles apart for the past several years. The wedding was beautiful and the food was delicious (just look at the menu). My little niece was the flower girl and I also ended up part of the wedding celebration games. I am so happy for them and I wish them the very best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures. I like the last one with the hazy effect. And who took the first picture? Looks REALLY nice. Must have been a pro...

fchenod said...

Yes, I am for hire. :) The one that we asked someone to take with the couple came out terrible! j/k. and the first pic is a little blurry, I had to do some MAJOR editing. LOL

Christina said...

I'm so jealous! What beautiful pictures! Wow that was a very pretty wedding!