BEFORE
AFTER
I recently purchased a compact surround speaker that usually runs $800 for about $160 and decided to replace my useless Bose speakers. Since the house wasn't wired for speakers, I figured I might as well use an "all-in-one" system and save space. Unfortunately for the speakers to fit, I had to raise the TV up a few inches. After some research I decided I could mount the TV myself for under $100.
After several trips to Home Depot, I finally finished my project. The TV is off by 1mm. But who cares, I'm done! You guys have to come check it out for yourselves.
As Masterlee suggested, SUPERBOWL PARTY AT CHEN HOUSE!!!!!
Everyone that knows where we live are invited!
8 comments:
I will bring the baked Dorito chips...we are going healthy...
Sonic will bring his tent.
That thing is so off!!! what kind of tools did you use???? 1mm ???it seems more like 8 cm!!
Just kidding it looks great!!!
Hey dude, your tv shrank. You sure this project was a good idea?
I know it's crooked and smaller now. I'm not sure it was worth mounting it. :) I told Wifey I need a 58" plasma on there.
Awesome Job Handsome! It looks fantastico! I can't even tell that it's crooked.
As for the 58" plasma...sure...we will put it on our proirity list right after a GOOD dining room table and china cabinet... :)
woohoo! hey what ever happened to your housewarming? I was waiting for that still :(
We can't wait to come over again! Maybe an early X-mas at the Chen's? See you Dec. 1st!
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment