
So I had a hot date Sunday night with Wifey. She wanted to take me out for a movie and dinner. :) I was skeptical about the movie since critics gave very low scores and bad reviews. But like always, critics are critical. The movie wasn't bad, it wasn't great, but with great company, the movie was fun to watch.

For dinner we tried a new restaurant that was on the "Best of Fresno" magazine. It is a pretty new place and it wasn't too busy, but the food was great. Great service and clean. We'll definitely go back again.
5 comments:
hey that restaurant looked cool. Chris and I want to see that movie too.
Thank you for calling me hot :)
Uh..not to be too technical, but the word date was used as a verb and not as a noun, Mari. But at least you were great company! LOL, J/K.
you are asking for it buddy
i wanna go to the "Ma Roo" TOOOO!!
Post a Comment