Thursday, February 07, 2008

Keyed!!!!



Can you believe it? Wifey's car got keyed by some high school punk! Don't be a hater man. Sucks!

Btw, as you can see, it was keyed on 3 separate panels of the car.

8 comments:

Chris Cary said...

Bummer:(
So sorry guys, that does not make anyone feel good. I am glad it wasn't anything worse.

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CitrusMom said...

WTH! MAGGOT! I'll find that b-tard and key his/her FACE!
They'll get theirs!

Mari said...

Yeah I was really mad at first....and then a little hurt if it was done by one of my students....I am over it now. I mean what are ya gonna do...stress out which is what the perpetrator wants...na. SATAN YOU CAN'T STEAL MY JOY! Ha Ha!!! :)

CitrusMom said...

Hey sis the one thing I can say is bring it down here and my guy can take care of it for sure... Definitely don't take it to a pro body shop because two of the panels require complete paint and clear coat.

YEAH Robert.... moving to SOCAL...UUhhhh wrong move brotha... let's not get the car stolen... What's the matter with you man... jeez...;-)

but seriously sucks to see that happen. I agree don't let Satan steal your joy... You're blessed and that's what matters.

C.M.

Chris Cary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

Wow! Maybe it was a student that had a crush on Mari...you know, those kids don't know how to show their emotions. OK, maybe not. Give em all F's!!!!

Unknown said...

ouch!