I finally received my new phone. It took about 2 wks but it arrived safely and in perfect working order. Now all I have to do is customize it the way I want it. If you compare my old phone to the new one, it's amazing how small the new one is. I can't believe I was using a huge brick like the Treo. It worked well but it was too big and slow for me. Anyways, this is only my temporary phone until the next iphone comes out and I'll be fully immersed in Apple.
3 comments:
Mari...you let him buy another toy?????????
What? She didn't LET me. :) Anyways, you know what my next toy will be. Still debating if I should wait even longer.
Yes, Sweetness is free to buy his electronics and I am free to buy my fine china, home decor, chanel make-up and go to the spa. See we keep each other happy...as long as it is within our means.
Post a Comment