Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ooops!!!


When I got home from work today, this is what I saw on my neighbor's driveway. I hope he's alright. But that's crazy!!! There's a reason I won't get a Ford. :)

7 comments:

Robert said...

What does FORD stand for?

Federation Of Retired Drivers
Failed On Race Day
Fix Or Repair Daily
Flip Over and Read Directions
Found On Road Dead
From Our Rust Department

Chris Cary said...

I wonder if they will get something smaller for gas saving purposes? If they do, then I'll wonder if they set their own truck on fire to get the insurance to cover it? Why am I being so skeptical?

fchenod said...

Haha, I thought about the insurance. However, his other cars are 2007-8 BMW X5, Jeep Grand Cherokee. So ALL gas guzzlers. He uses that for his work but he had a lot of miles on it. Next time I see him, I'll definitely ask him what happened.

Jack said...

looks like his ex-wife came by and...

Anonymous said...

dude my buddy's neighbors kia sephia caught fire spontaneously too; the kicker was that it was parked next to his honda accord and both cars burned

Ju said...

CRAZY!!! You always have great stories. Not necessarily happy ones, but pretty crazy!

Christina said...

So did the "autopsy" reveal the reason the car did this!?