
Wifey's styling the new 16GB white iPhone 3G. If she ever blogs, you'll see me and my black one. We arrived at the mall where the Apple Store is located at 7:30pm. Left at 9:30pm with two iPhones in hand. Wait was much faster than I expected but not without doubt. The reps came out and mentioned they were running low on the black 16GB ones but had plenty of white ones. So at least we knew we'd leave with 1 phone. Fortunately for us, we were both able to get the ones we wanted.
Apple was kind enough to also serve us dinner while waiting in line. :) Yes, we got one slice of pizza each, but that was a nice unexpected surprise.
Anyways, it will be a few days before we port our old numbers over since I wanted to play with the phones before being sure we wanted to switch to ATT.
So far so good, 3-4 bars at home compared to Sprint's 0-2 bars. So Hello ATT and iPhone, goodbye Sprint and iPhoney.
7 comments:
Congrats on your new and EXPENSIVE phones! MAN, how much did it cost for you to break your contract w/ Sprint? and I can't believe you EACH got one! ENJOY your phones! I want to see it when u come visit!
Now we have a reason to come visit again, LOL. J/K. You guys are lucky. I read that they were having major activation issues today with the new iPhones.
Glad you have joined the iPhone family. I upgraded Beth and I to version 2.o today and downloaded ton of apps and configured MobileMe... too bad Apple had some major issues with the activation servers... but they figured it all out. Beth and I will be upgraded after the feeding frenzy... but I still like paying less and getting 200 sms on each phones. Enjoy!
Still waiting for ours.....but never fear will be in the loop next week.
Holy crapers....they still haven't even shipped our iphones! So much for getting in line at 5:30AM, sheesh. Did you guys put those special clear protector things on them? Someday I'll be part of the iphone family...someday.
@ju: was already out of contract with sprint for a few months
@twin#2: no activation problem. once we went in, it took less than 15 minutes to be done.
@zmacman: We wanted to be like you and Beth with each one having their own iphones. :) I don't like the prices either, but that's what u pay to get the best.
@chris: I can't wait for you to get urs, I'll be ecstatic!!!
@Ana: I realized u must have gone to ATT stores. I think Apple screwed ATT on purpose so everyone would go buy them at Apple store. And no worries, it will be worth the wait.
Oh and the protector thing is not here yet. will call monday and possible cancel order and go with another brand.
YAY! now you are in network :D Grats on your new phone!
Post a Comment