Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lunch at Panera Bread




After church we decided to try Panera Bread in Clovis. This is the first one near Fresno (besides the one in Visalia). I've been to Panera before twice, but haven't had any in probably 2 yrs. Since I love bread, this place was great for me. Not sure if anyone else enjoyed it.

The girls did seem to enjoy making their own concoction after the meal was over. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Panera Bread, especially their soup and sandwhich combo. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Love them, stop at the one in Gilroy for my "Monday driving into work breakfast sandwich" or "Friday driving to the ranch salad/sandwich combo"

EMAQ said...

Love Panera too! My fav coffee - "Frozen Vanilla" ...better than Starbucks!

The girls and I always like the food there, but the company that day was the best!

EMAQ said...

I meant....."Frozen Caramel"