Saturday, April 28, 2007

The gift



Wifey bought me a couple of spa treatments after work today.
The Gentleman’s Rescue
Gentleman’s Facial (60 min), 60 minute Deep Tissue Massage

It was awesome because the massage therapist decided to teach wifey how to massage me during the whole 60 minutes. So I basically had 4 hands massaging me. It was so relaxing after a hard day's work. The Facial was also nice, my face felt rejuvenated and smooth.



For dinner, wifey made me my favorite Mexican dish for the first time, Chili Verde. She even made it better by replacing the pork with steak. It was delicious!!!



For dessert, she made me my favorite cake, Carrot Cake. Yum!!!!

This was the best birthday gift ever!!! My body felt great, face felt great, and my tummy was extremely satisfied. Thanks Wifey, I Love YOU!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ju said...

yum yum, I would like to have some of that cake FERNAND O! Dinner looks even better ... Jimmy wants to try some! I think should should cook for us next time she's in town!

Ju said...

BTW, Happy Birthday Bro! I hope you received our homemade card!

Jack said...

happy birthday dood... yeah i like the cake and the "O"...

Unknown said...

Happy Big Three-O birthday!! yup, u have a good life :)

Unknown said...

Carrot cake?

Okay...HAPPY B-DAY...

Mari said...

Your welcome Handsome! The pleasure was ALL mine :)

Ana said...

ahh crud....happy belated!!! I really need to get better at this.