Sunday, April 29, 2007

Birthday Continues




After church today, we decided to go eat some BBQ at Famous Dave's BBQ.



I am a member of the P.I.G. (Pretty Important Guest) Club. So for my birthday, I got an email coupon with a prize code. When we redeemed the coupon, it was for an:

All-American BBQ Feast® (serves 4-5)
A full slab of spareribs, a whole chicken, ½ pound of either Texas beef brisket or Georgia chopped pork, coleslaw, Famous Fries, Wilbur Beans, four corn bread muffins and four corn-on-the-cob.

The wifey and I looked like pigs at the restaurant. :)

Oh, did we forget to mention how much the meal costs and the final price? Check it out



6 comments:

Ju said...

YUMM! That looks yummy! Best of all ... it's FREE! Grrreat deal!

Jack said...

wow... i want to be a member of P.I.G, where do i sign up?

Unknown said...

hahaha... jack, let's move to fresno :P

Unknown said...

Yeah, when are we going to Fresno?

Mari said...

I didn't have to cook dinner for 2 days. Love it.

Unknown said...

I hope you left more than 15% (75 cents) for your tip! Any locations in SoCal??