
The twins decided to make a road trip by visiting our new home in Fresno. Fortunately, they were able to finally use some of the china we got for our wedding.

The twins seemed to have a lot of fun LOSING to little K. The Q girls are amazingly good at UNO, even the 3 yrs old.

Thank you twins for visiting my work as well. I know it was a drive but it was nice seeing more friends visit. Hopefully this won't be the last time.
4 comments:
Many thanks to you and Mari for being such gracious hosts! I've heard the Hotel de Chens were first-rate, but the experience totally exceeded my expectations. I had a blast trying out the new china, hanging out with your family, and playing the Great Dalmuti! We'll definitely visit again in the future. Highly recommended!
i'm so jealous! can we come visit too?? :P If so you have to promise to visit us when we buy a home too <3
Yes! come visit. We finally have a table to feed people. :) And I promise to visit when u buy a new home. When is that going to happen anyways?
whoohoo! We're thinking of looking this summer. We're just waiting for the market to come down a little bit more and we heard there's another wave of forclosures coming up in the next few months. This will be perfect timing since our lease is up July 1st.
Post a Comment