Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolution



For the past few years I decided to forgo making a list of goals to do in the new year in order to avoid failures. However, after reading other blogs, I feel like I have been stagnant in my life for the past year. This time, I'm setting a simple yet complex goal: to GROW. I want to grow spiritually, grow better as a husband, son, brother, friend, doctor, boss, etc.. I want to make sure I'm improving in all aspects of my life including making smarter decisions, saving more money, and aspiring to be someone better.

What is your New Year's resolution?

3 comments:

Robert said...

Here is a link to the program the Steph and I are participating in.
http://www.klemmer.com/klemmer.swf

CitrusMom said...

I have a list of New Year's resolutions this year. One is to eat healthier. I love vegetables & fruit, but also love the bad stuff. Also, to drink more water, since I don't want to gain too much weight during this pregnancy. I am also going to try the read the bible in one year thing.

Mari said...

Wow! Awesome resolutions babe. Ditto for me. We could help each other out

To Citrusmom: Be careful with trying to read the Bible in one year. You may miss what God is trying to show you through His word. My advice is just to read the Bible as often as possible. If you finish it in a year then great and if you don't then no big deal. God will honor the time you spent with Him and in His Word even if you don't finish in a year.