
I've been really testing the new Tivo to the max. I can't believe how much stuff the Tivo can do. I can browse all my photos from the computer as well as music. I can program shows from the web as well as transfer shows from the Tivo to the computer and copy them onto a DVD. The possibilities are endless.
Another thing that Tivo does very very well is Amazon's Unbox movie downloads. I finally tried it this weekend and it was unbelievable how good the picture quality was. It was DVD quality and on my 42" screen it looked almost HD.
Now the movie was awesome as well. I haven't seen many movies recently, but this one was pretty good. The ending could have been better but the story was great, I highly recommend it.
4 comments:
I loved that movie!! I just wanted to see them all hug at the end
me too!!!
I haven't heard of that movie, maybe we'll watch it while Eliseo is with Vito & Vita. I didn't know TIVO did all that stuff and I have it. Although we haven't hooked it up since we moved.
That reminds me that I have to record that movie! Can't miss Felicity on big screen! hahaha. Yes, I'm a nerd!
Post a Comment